Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHAT NOW?


I am now officially done with college, quit, done kaput. I now take my first awkward trembling steps into the world of entertainment. Armed with only my talent (HA!) , and prepared with no backup plans, degrees, or hope of recourse, I am bound to this journey till voyage end. Nothing but possibilities await me!

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!

I've got to go back to college! Get a degree! Become a manager of a walmart! Spend the rest of my life lamenting the woman I married because I got her pregnant!

OH THE THINGS I'VE GIVEN UP!

As I walked out of the classroom for the final time, my future slowly going up in flames, I realized that I can't turn back. I've got to go ahead, full steam, all gears a rollin'! But before I do any of that, I must clear my head... regenerate, and emerge as something wholly new!

Something bigger...
Better...
Less greasy!

So for one complete week I will not be on ANY social networks, starting tomorrow.

I would wait to do this Monday, seeing as that just seems more... Official... But I don't care.

After finals I'm ready to shut myself off and learn what life was like before the interwebs...

SO GOODNIGHT SWEET WORLD! I'm off to have adventures with no status updates involved.

Can I succeed in entertainment with no formal training, and no real talent? We shall see... We shall see.

Cullan's last known location


1 comment:

  1. Well, I wish you good luck with your future endeavors my friend.

    ReplyDelete