Sunday, September 19, 2010

OH MY GAWD. CONTENT?


Hey everyone! Hope your weekend was super supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, I know mine was! At least what little I can recall...

"Oh, man. What a weekend"

Anyways, from what little I can recall, I promised YOU discerning viewers some art! And GOLLY JEE F--KING WILLIKERS I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU THAT ART.


First things first, I guess I should introduce you to the bane of my existence. I give you Dirt. That's her name, just Dirt. Maybe I'll throw an "e" in place of the "i" just to throw people off.

"Now in 360-vision!"


"COLORS! Because the difference between Dirt brown and Gravel gray can be life and DEATH!"

As you can see I'm still in the "experomental" stage. Might throw a tail on her or something, but anything else I do shouldn't deviate too far from this general design. One thing in particular I'm proud of is the 360 turnaround I did. I've never done a turnaround before, but before I begin this project I figured it was time I sit the hell down and figure out just what this character looks like. I mean, I've only been putting it off for about half a year now.

Okay so that's it for now- Wait? You want MORE? Okay FINE, how about this image I've been working up?
Bold
"Dj MacDaddy is available for night clubs, court hearings, and your little niece's next birthday party!"

Still some clean-up left, but I really enjoyed doing this piece! I'll begin coloring it this week. I'm pretty bad at coloring, so I'm going to try doing some research into different painting styles. If anyone reading this knows any good tutorials, point me at them puh-lease.

Okay, now that is it. I'm off to eat some tequila slammers, glass and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment